The Pacific is a "smart casual." Its hand braided bow is a true example of our artisan finish adding elegance that will surely enhance any ensemble. Featuring a unique & on-trend rubber sole mold that is stitched to the upper for enhanced durability, and that also provides for a sneaker-like flex, look & superior comfort. Its intricate rubber sole allows it to serve as a loafer, driver moc or a deck shoe.
Product Fit: Runs true to size. If in between sizes, for average width foot, then resort to the lower size.
• Designed in NYC and handcrafted by skilled artisans in Brazil
• Gel heel insert, densely padded footbed & blunt arch support for optimized comfort
• Marc Joseph New York hand-braided tie bow with ball stud detail
• Buttery soft Metallic Grainy calf leather upper
• Fully lined in Genuine Kid Napa Calf leather
• Handcrafted & stitched
• 1/2 inch heel
• Signature durable and flexible injected rubber sole with cup-sole technology for walking traction & superior comfort
• Signature red tag